Thread: Back To Hell
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 02:10   #42
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Back To Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You have a cat in your avatar, ****wit.

It's a reference.

So challenging him to anything remotely requiring intelligence is out of the window for you then...

[edit] - way to go with the anon neg rep Sniborp, way big and clever. Congratulations on being the first person I have negrepped - i forgot to sign it, but it should be easy to work out what one is me.
Sure it was about my avatar...

So it's big and clever to neg rep someone for insulting you, but okay to neg rep back in spite? gg.

Despite you saying 'Repeal Rep' in your signature you seem to have a problem with people neg repping you.