View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 12:03   #68
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

01. Manchester United
Strong squad. Good players. I don't want to talk about the scum too much.

02. Liverpool
I want to say they'll win in but after watching some of their pre-season their strike force still isn't there yet and they're relying on Stevie G to do it for them. Pre-season is pre-season i know (and if it was ever a real indicator then Celtic would never get anywhere) but still ...

03. Chelsea
Chelsea third? Am i mad??? Well lets look at it this way, they're two key players are out at the start of the season. Fair enough Terry is hoping to be back for the Liverpool game but will he really? What will his fitness be like? Then you've got Chelsea's main man DROGBA. The guy who saved them so many times last season by being insanely good. He's out for the start of the season. Anyway my point is "look what a shit start to the season did to Liverpool last year". Also three words for you ... "African Nations Cup". Goodbye Drogba and Essien for that.

04. Spurs
I couldn't really decide between Spurs and Arsenal so i decided to mix it up a little and put Spurs ahead of Arsenal. I'll use the excuses that their team is more settled and Arsenal have Champions league footie to distract them.

05. Arsenal

06. Newcastle

07. Everton

08. Blackburn

09. Aston Villa

10. Reading

11. Man City
I think Sven is a terrible manager who wastes talent. I think his signings are suspect also.

12. West Ham

13. Portsomouth

14. Bolton

15. Sunderland
I would have predicted them lower but they've just got Craig Gordon who i suspect will do wonders for them. I also suspect that if they're in any real trouble come January money will probably be available to strengthen.

16. Fullham

17. Boro
Have lost too much class.

18. Birmingham

19. Wigan

20. Derby