View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2014, 08:37   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
if everyone avoided hr, they would be much higher ranked round after round. Hr are clearly not avoided but farmed, even tho they are close to a FULL TAG! THEY ALSO will get a clear advantage over the smaller tags. And like i said in my last post. 3 - 60 fleets (1 - 20 members) will ALWAYS struggle to make an impact against an alliance with 150+ fleet capability. Quantity over Quality, and in a game like this quantity matters way more than quality sadly.
Some alliances will avoid HR for tactical reasons while other will avoid say p3nguins for tactical reasons.
Perhaps if it was made easier for smaller/newer/less dedicated tags to hit back alliances/planets that KNOWINGLY are attacking them, the risk of hitting into an alliance like say RainbowS, ND or HR this round would not be worth the gain. Ofc it differs from alliance to alliance what they decide to do with the alliances hitting them, but at the moment finding out who is your most hostile takes a lot of time counting incs from the intel list ingame, if you got anyone in it at all.
If you had all alliance planets listed from round start, and that it was a menu with total inc from each tag, it would make it much easier to choose targets based on this.

Quantity over quality is just an illusion, what matter is how many fleets and value of the fleet each alliance manage to send out daily in my opinion.
How you are able to tacticly use the stats and fleets avaible to your alliance is most important.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote