View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2014, 17:07   #2
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Id like to see whats Peoples opinion on the idea of having your alliance publicly known, stated right next to planet/ruler name.
As the univers has gotten smaller, and incs are self Reporting, the idea of putting time into a intel Department in each alliance is less important.
The small tag limits have from my point of view been a catostrophic for planetarion, and now certain alliance have perhaps 70-80 players outside tag, or as spies in other alliances.
Each round ive been HCing lately its been very common for me to go around to the other alliances trading intel early on to fill up Our coord database With alliance and nicks.
For me this is a stupid, but neccesary task for my alliance to function, and for us to Reach the goals we set for ourself.
Having alliances coords listed Public in game would make it easier for smaller alliances/New alliances to get going in this game, and perhaps it would rule out the need of doing "unethical" Things as posting other alliances phone numbers/coord list Public when youve manage to plant a e-spy in them.
I fully support this idea!

This would make round easier as i can quickly see who is without tag and in general is free roids. It will also make it a lot easier to target a given alliance, and will let us stop doing a important part of PA which is to try and gather and update intel trying to get an advantage.

I am fully for us to be handed everything that require a tad of effort. And on top of that it makes targetting either tagless planets or smaller tags for various reasons a lot easier. ( for example finding HEROES at tick start) will be a lot easier.

Idea sounds like a win win situation for me!
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote