View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:45   #9
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: p3nguins Round 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
To be honest, I wasn't actually going to play last round...
I only raised you because of what the Master said to show he was wrong. I personally don't have any problems with how you played the round. I was aware that you were not going to be in tag before the round started and so was not expecting it.
I dont know why you brought Londo's views into it. I am not aware of him having any particularly negative views towards you, his negative views were towards the generally poisonous atmosphere in the alliance through most of the round. I am sorry I brought him in at such a terrible time that he took an instant dislike to it as I loved my rounds in p3nguins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
When reaper and his xan bg left we wished them luck and welcomed them back with open arms that same round they asked to re-join once they realised they made an error. I hold no grudges, just making a valid point.
If you don't hold a grudge against those of us leaving, and know that people leave for a variety of reasons, then why accuse us of jumping ship due to a bad round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
One way to counter spies if you can't feed them false information is to conduct attacks/raids in cells like the IRA did during the troubles in northern Ireland where only the HCs/BCs have the "Full picture" and the rank and file members don't know what is happening outside of their cell and reduce the chance of the targets being tipped off.
It would however be very against p3nguins open culture.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote