Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 06:06   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Why the **** are you on AD talking about what Exilition rated YOUR alliance?
Because obviously if I say "my alliance doesnt suck!" I am clearly biased. Kargool is also clearly biased as he posts anti-1up drivel all the time so this time instead of going back and forth like a game of retarded badmington I decided to come back with something else for 1up R13 performance which was considered by the ENEMY to be quite good under difficult situations.

That is why. The comment served my purpose to get rid of the notion that 1up sucked.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote