Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 01:00   #26
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Hehe i thought about Insomnia when i did my predictions but i wasnt sure if you guys intended to play. Id have placed you up in top 4-7 probably on mine.

But yeah 1up's arrogance seems to grow greater with every post. You played well this round, but tbh who did you have to beat? What sort of massive incoming did you really receive? Yes i know that its our fault that you didnt receive this incoming.And ND sux for being such wankers after sucking 1up's e-penis for 2 rounds previously we decide to play our way.And now were all of a sudden an untrustworthy alliance with little to no honour? Pffft

who did you have to beat to get 2nd? can't ask us that without asking the same of yourself....we had to beat you right?

we covered over 3100 calls...... so we had some incoming