Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 21:07   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
An alliance just entering PA for the first time taking some time to prepare themselves for the round ...

Sorry, did I miss something here?
Yes you did - the majority/core of eXilition had worked with eachother before. They were hardly new to Planetarion. They prepared for r13 and that showed for their round. I don't support the notion that they are going to be even more prepared for this round, as I can't see how more than a months preperation can be overcome.

What is -your- point exactly? That a months preperation before a round is "standard" for every alliance?

eXilition will come into R15 strong. I am not debating that, but even this strong eXilition was unable to beat 1up one on one. So why are people suddenly making the wild prediction that they can do it this time one-on-one?

The only reason given as been a "more motivation" factor. I'd say the 1up membership will be motivated for R15 also - especially with an enemy like eXilition. (assuming that ofcourse, we -are- enemies)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote