View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 03:07   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
might help in reducing the current prime time LT, and everybody wins
Well tbh, the current Prime Time LT is in essense a good thing for me - as it means that i only need to be around for 4 hours at most, and still make it look like i am active, dedicated player .

Furthermore, if you remove the prime time, it means people will have to be on for like 10 hours per day to cover all the waves of incoming - which only means that the strain and emphasis on activity is much higher. presently, the emphasis is on activity during this Prime Time. Are you suggesting that to do well players must be on all day/night?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote