View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 11:22   #123
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP-
My point is that people are pretending there is some moral purpose behind these attacks when they could have been honest and said: We want your roids.

There's nothing wrong with attacking, I just find it distasteful to pretend to do it for the good of the game or something.

I think you know that the people who are being hit (as far as I know) knew nothing about the 0 factory scheme or what it was and only play the game as it is suppose to be played.
I wanted your roids! Others felt Denial deserved to be hit for the actions their HC took. I did too to an extent but only because Denial got involved in the hit on Ascendancy last round. You'd have to ask each alliance for their own reasons to be honest.