View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:51   #291
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
I don't think you could dig through my mind and decide what i was trying to do. I was simply saying I did see N/A targets, nothing more, nothing less.

And why would people book small planets as N/A, is 1up just that good? Do the scanners never attack?
I wasn't born yesterday waffle.

Good riddance to you. Now run along boy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony