View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 10:50   #259
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
@ the topic: some mod should close it, its already dead since a few pages. Apparently facts are: Fang and Mistu + X have a share channel. This channel is apparently run by a mistu member (his hc deny existance so maybe they dont know about it and its not official). while Fang acknowledges its existance.
Knowing Sid he will deal with the problem and knowing his proposal im sure he will stay with his solo move unless it becomes totally inevitable to change his views. A point i personally dont see reached yet, considering if LCH overtakes 1up normally the fire should also change to LCH if that was the intentions of the coorps and blocks. If thats not the case i would make a move if i was in sids shoes.
Sorry for posting a little offtopic now, but seems like Razorback needs a little educational lesson on the english language.
  • discussion: 1. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation. 2. A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.
  • announcement: 1. The act of making known publicly; Something announced; A broadcast message, especially a program note or commercial. 2. An engraved or printed formal statement or notice, as of a wedding or a relocation.

Excuse me, Mr. Razorback, but this is a discussion forum. If an alliance simply wants to announce "facts" without having a discussion about them, write an article for your homepage or the uplink. So there's absolutely no reason to close this thread just because people are disagreeing with the original authors opinion (which would actually result in censorship when you deny people to state their opinion). Don't get me wrong, you can of course ask for any thread to be closed, just your argumentation to get this one closed is not just weak, it's simply not existing.
If on the other hand the intention of Sid would have been to ask the other alliance HC's for opinion, the question is raising why he didn't put a corresponding question into his initial post.