View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 00:30   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 61 BB stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
4 races with fr pods, not tired of fr after last round BB?
They are also at the moment the most obvious alliance strategy; not often you can get init advantage on everything through a team without having to rely on emp!
Its a good strategy indeed, thats the purpose with it.
But with so many small tags next round, perhaps a race strat based around CO would be good for them?
And BS is quite powerfull too.
ill quote from the last time these stats were being commented on.

IsildurX: "I haven't even looked at the effs, but cath co would be popular with these stats."
------------------
Plaguuu: "You couldn't use ac dc more close to what we commonly have?

Just looked at them briefly and spotted the terran beast called r4pecruiser which wars frde, team it up with scorpion for unstoppable force.

Then I looked one further down and think would I even bother going offclass pods and getting a teamup when I can pwn everything with my dreaded dragonoughts.

But there is only 4 races with Fr pods so doubt they will have any other uses than dominating attacks "
------------------
Kaiba: Random sh*t about Xan FI being too good

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote