View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:26   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

My brother lives and works in London and I live in the US. I'm English dontchaknow.

I tried for about an hour before I finally got through to him and he told me he didn't go into town, but that he wouldn't have been that far away from Edgeware Road if he had been. I told him he was a lucky bastard and that he owed me a beer for the phone call. He laughed.

However, since I'm not twelve years old and emotionally retarded, I didn't immediately start wailing and crying and believing my brother was dead when he didn't answer, since the chances were about 33 in 8 million or so that he was one of the unlucky ones.

Stop dribbling over it and go buy yourself some more butter for comfort.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet