View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 22:57   #96
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Top 3 Alliance Names and Logos :)

Deus Ex Machina
Legion
Ğragons

I've not been in any of those, so I guess I'm unbiased! Runners up would be Xanadu, Elysium, WolfPack, Fury and 1up, in no particular order.
I miss the old days, with fancy galbanners with tags and logos and so on. People are too paranoid these days. Still have some lying around on my computer, they rocked.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote