View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 13:45   #4
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion - Put an Axe through it

Most "features" in PA were poorly implemented and rushed in. Population, Covert-ops are the main ones.

With more thought to them (as per lights design document), they can become much more useful features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Thats nostalgia talking. The current combat system of one tick attacking is much more easier to play, as it does not require the player to be online at combat. Introducing 3 tick attack, 6 tick defending while has its advantages..It means that players will need to be online during those 3 ticks as defence could be sorted at combat tick 2 and they need to recall.
I feel its harder to attack than it used to be, in the early rounds (pre-pax). It wasnt unheard of to land on a defended planet.

I'm guessing there are too many unknowns now, we used to have military scans, that showed your incoming, and that waves were chance based.

I'm up for changing the wave formula to more chance based, seeing as the each Structure now has its own increased cost base (not the total structure count).

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote