Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2016, 17:58   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r66 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Deffing allowed towards a tag your gangbangwagon is out to destroy? You haven't been a proper teamplayer in that many gang bangs then? Ofc there's differences here and there, but if I was participating in a group of alliances to destroy other alliance(s), I sure as h**l would appreciate it if the people I was attacking with didn't also defend against me or other parties on "our side"...

Fort avoids changed to limited targets / limited waves for this round, can't see a huge difference there IN REALITY in comparison to what effect fort avoids had, it's pretty much the same thing, but perhaps a bit more limiting offensively thanks to alliance being spread more. Thanks smaller BP size for making BCing even more horrible than it's been before. Did it have any other effect? No, not really.

I can't see what PL has to do with R66 changes, so I won't even start with that. Alliance def fleets have had no impact on the social aspect of our tag at least, other than that few people here and there have been a lot less grumpy in the mornings.
No, BowS did not attend many gangbangs.
We had one round where we had war with Ult, alongside a block, then we ofc didnt allow members to def our targets.

Its very rare that alliances tell their members to not def alliance X or Y, because it is for me a hostile act. If two allied tags keep coordinating their raids, gangbanging, against the other alliances they would perhaps try to avoid further attention if they want to avoid getting ganged back?

That you cant see what PL has to do with teh R66 changes just tells me your not very bright, or you look at the changes in a diffrent view than your buddy Clouds.
Many allies out there, perhaps not BF, use the PL function to play the game at "unsocial hours".
Instead of redoing PL, forcing players to either play the game at "social hours", or continue playing the game at "unsocial hours" at a much higher cost.
The cost to send defence fleet is much higher than PL attack fleets, or atleast they was before this implementation.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote