Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2016, 11:22   #76
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r66 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This to me just does not logically add up. An alliance needs to have a working def system to benefit from ally def fleets. The alliances that should benefit are the ones that HAVE a defence system working but have had difficulty getting people to respond. This I would presume would mean particularly alliances like HR. But may also include Bows. On the contrary p3n needs to do something external to the game to make use of the change; build a defence system. If p3n were not to build a defence system it would not benefit from the ally defence change. The active members thing seems to be a red herring; those active members were able to get defence even before the ally fleets change as they would phone ppl for def as in any other alliance. Yet the alliances that have a system and were getting some response overnight but perhaps not as much as would be preferable to the ally would benefit. All is rather moot as p3n has been constructing a defence system in response. However I rather expect we will simply see from it that boosting def does not necessarily have any reflection on ally rank... pretty much what I am arguing here; you need to look at overall activity not just defence.
To have a working defence system means having people responding.

But ending the discussion, nobody realy wants this feature by the look of it.
P3ng dont need the feature by the sound of it, HR/ND dont aim to get much better.
This will just only make the game more defensive, the main "cry point" of many people out there, and therefor will result in more blocking and "unfair" politics.
Please remove it Appoco. The comitee has decided to vote against it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote