Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2016, 22:18   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r66 Changes

Well if you are counting the two rounds p3nguins accidently won, ofc their stats should show that they were very good defenders.
Lately p3nguins has not been favourites to win any round, the later Ultores era, and i was simply just suggesting that p3nguins had been bad-not top tier defenders the last year or so.
As far as i understood it, p3nguins did not have a set DC team/system, wich then would not make em as good as alliances that might have had this, and as your stats show p3nguins is below CT/FL/BowS/BF/Ult in average def fleets sent.

ND did not have any defence system when i was there last round, and randomly sending out fleets at night might improve their defence.
P3nguins, i imagine, have players that would be interested to save their ranks, therefor staying up when they get to PL to cover their own roids.
BF/Ult/BowS has usual had a DC team, or dedicated people doing defence accross ally.
CT/FL atleast has had this some rounds aswell.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote