View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 00:52   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Getting more action during day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I would love to hear a suggestion. Though even if you can find a way of preserving the idea of fleetcatching that's compatible with reduced return ETA, I still have an objection. More attacks on the same number of targets results in a higher chance of piggying, which I think we all agree is not a good thing. The fleetcatching thing is my main problem though.
There might be a higher chance, but the importance of being piggied is reduced, perhaps. This is because rather than the current one attack per day - which if piggied means that you dont cap for that day, you can attack twice every three days - so if you are piggied then you've still got roids for that day.

Maybe, anyway.

I hate to say this, but perhaps some combination of covert-ops and/or missile attacks might slow fleets down enough to get piggied?

Its a terrible problem to work around. Unless there is an "intercept" option on the missions menu that only works if a fleet is returning to that planet, and will result in the same ETA as that fleet provided that there are no pods and/or the value of the fleet is kept at some rough level which requires lots of people to launch lots of fleets, rather than 1 person able to bash all lowbies.

maybe.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote