View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 20:30   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
he's overrating everton at 7th? and underestimating arsenal at 4th?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux
Liverpool will come a very close 3rd making it a 3 horse race i think, as they have made some excellent signings.
arsenal will do ok, not too well, but hang onto their champions league spot thorugh stubbornness.

so yeah, the things which i guess people will have a hard time seeing might be the race for 1st (Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool), 4th (Arsenal, Newcastle, Tottenham, Everton), and Derby's survival in the relegation battle.
That's why he's under-estimating Arsenal - because I'd say we're at the level of Liverpool. I'd say Spurs aren't far from that level either, for clarification. I still see this season as a two-horse race with a three-horse race for the other two CL spots. Everton will still be looking at a UEFA Cup spot and there'll be at least 10 points between the 5th and 6th placed teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'm also reasonably amused by everyone's assumption that west ham will have a 'much better' season when their team is definitely worse on paper than at the start of last season
I predicted them to finish upper-mid-table last season before they signed the Argies. Not much has changed in the in-between times. We'll see.