View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 15:52   #36
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I guess so. He's not a good enough defender to be a top class full-back, but he's not a complete enough midfielder to be a top class winger. His best attribute is charging forward on runs working with the player in front or behind him (so playing with Hleb (RM) last year and Sagna (RB) this year). However, he doesn't have a good enough touch to play in strikers or to pass it to the central midfielders - all he seems able to do is run at the opposition.
He is a good crosser though, and I see him winning a lot of free kicks in dangerous areas.

Quote:
Alex Song (seriously why is he still at the club)
I honest to god don't know and pray every day he gets hit by lightning.