Thread: Favorite HC
View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 07:40   #122
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about
Re: Favorite HC

1. Kaifux - Organizing
2. BaSSe - Politics
3. Cartman - Intel
4. bwmtc - Politics
5. NitinA - Head DC

These are probably the best HC's I've had the honor to play with, there are things left out in this thread. You can't just judge a HC from his own actions - the eXil HC over time are probably the best cooperating HC we have seen atleast after PaX (I'd say of all times), the effort some put in to making eXil a 24/7 driving wheel in the rounds I played (r13/15) is to say the least impressive and the way it all worked out together is nothing but superb, which is something I really admire Kaifux for, he was the one that gave speeches and always held the ally together aswell as keeping the command strong, cooperative and more or less perfectly organized which made eXil as strong as it really is and was.

You wouldn't really know how great eXil was without being in it r13/15 (tho I didn't play the other rounds, so I can't judge) but constant talking in the rooms while numerous defcalls each night kept rolling in, sure as hell kept our spirits through the round - and made eXil a great place to be a part of.
I'd also like to mention MacTanzu and ricka, although I do not know them aswell and their area of expertize I do know Mac did a great job the other rounds, and ricka is playing every now and then - not quite sure how many rounds he played now. R13 > *

Also MacTanzu and elviz did an ace job in pinkRabbits bg which joined Angels, it had its obvious reasons to fail and some things went wrong, but overall a great team effort from the pinkRabbit command and to Asssasin for showing some of the same dedication and pace almost all the commanders I listed have, and should truely be noted if you play with any of them.

Remember HC'ing etc is an team effort (which ofc rest of ally is aswell), Sid and Kaifux are great organizers, but I'd say Kaifux on his top days are slightly better, but I can't really tell as I never played under Sid.

And Zh|l honestly, we'd beat you 1on1 any day. Just give it up already, R13 eXil > R11 1up

In R15 Kaifux made sure he could take a more laid back attitude as to what was going on, he truely dedicated himself to R13 and got burnt out, the way he played it out again in R15 I'd say proves Inforza's point about Kaifux being a better leader then Sid is.

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.

Last edited by SkyHead; 22 Sep 2007 at 07:46.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote