View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 20:46   #79
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
except it's not the alliances responsability to balance the game, it's the responsability of the game development people..thats what the point should be... I'm still waiting on someone to step up and say, "this is why we changed this, and this is what we hope to accomplish with the change"
I cant speak to the development as i have nothing to do with it. However on your comment about balance.

If alliances want to go all out zik they will have a huge benifit in the fact they can steal value. So if they never get a single incoming they will be sitting very comfortably. However the hardest race to defend with is ziks. And they will have to defend. So the balance comes in the have an advantage at gaining value but a disadvantage that they will strugle to keep it. This as i see it is a nice balance.

Each race has pros and cons always had. And it is the alliances responsability to find the balance that best suits them.