Thread: Pab
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:17   #61
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MisterZ
Only snowed for like 10 mins and now it all melted and I have to walk back home.

pablissimo, do you live in Sciennes, have short brown hair, glasses and always wear headphones?
I live in Sciennes. I have short brown hair. And glasses. And normally only the one headphone cos the other's banjaxed somewhat.

So yes.

And my last tutor was some foreign woman with a daft name, Theresia or somesuch, I've got that Dr. Assing now, German lecturer guy. 'Hans'.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote