View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 15:07   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Stop Subcategorising Everything

It's a fairly straightforward request, and not really that important, but please - just because something CAN be put into a sub-menu, doesn't mean it SHOULD be.

For instance, the scans page is total shit. Like, really. The extra tickbox is all out-of-line and lacks any explanation anywhere. Sure, I know what it's for and stuff but I shouldn't have to work out what an apparently erroneous tickbox is for.

Especially when it makes my screen look like a total mess. I also don't want to piss around opening new screens up when I want to switch between doing a scan, and then looking through the scans that I have done. it was FINE the way it was before.

Stop taking the ****ing piss.

Last edited by t3k; 12 Apr 2010 at 22:20. Reason: Changed "should" to "shouldn't". Context fail.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote