View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 17:40   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Its the same term asc used for quite some rounds JBG
Not really. A few idiots might have but I doubt you'll find anyone respectable who used the term. What might have been said is that we were a lot less active. Which was true, we were. Apprime, on the other hand, are just smaller.

Quote:
I agree its a bullshit term, but our aim for the round isnt to end #1 as alliance. I think!
We both know that support planets and scanners are included in those 40 though, so its more than being 8 short in reality.
If your value is concentrated across even fewer planets that's worse for everyone else.

Quote:
I m doing quite alright btw! after being bashed to the ground ( I was drunk ) I exiled around and ended in apprime gal. Have since been nubroiding, and now I m 5th size or something! woooo
God bless the gal fund and its ability to make even the worst of players look good