Thread: R46 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2012, 06:22   #52
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R46 Stats

I can get behind the Locust change, ghost/new xan fr change. But as for guardian/beetle/wraith. I say leave them as is. The changes to locust already are going to make cat co stupid good because of what targets co. It makes them t1 every ship that can actually hurt them. Your left with the Vindicator at T2 which is good enough.

As for the Xan changes we dont need Xan to be better people will play xan even if they suck. The goodness about xan is cloak and there ability to fake. They have targets for all of there fleets thats all they need.

The other changes that I would make would be find a way to kill Fr with ally def w/o using enforcers. Trick question there isnt any. Number of ships that T1 Fr 5!!!! 2 of which are Emp 2, 2 of which are Bs and 1 of which fire before all of them.

Targeting Break down:
Class T1 T2 T3 Total Targeting
Fi____ 7_4_0____ 11
Co___ 5_6_1____ 12
Fr____ 5_6_2____ 13
De____ 6_6_3____ 15
Cr____ 6_4_1____ 11
Bs____ 6_3_2____ 11

Just to show people the Distribution. So by these stats Fi/cr/bs are the least targeted with Co/Fr being the Least T1'd Classes. Meanwhile De is targeted 15 times on 15 different ships, out of 35 total combat ships(not counting pods or sk or res)

I'd Love to seep a bit more balancing with the targetings. Especially on the T1's