View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 15:55   #13
Woman with Kid
Welcome to New York

Woman with Kid is on a distinguished road
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

I have an anti-preference. A negative preference if you will. It is that woman I am talking about, of course. You know her; a smug dwarf, possibly from a pantomime or something darker. She is a cow and a shit and I hope she is raped to death. I am entirely serious here. I don't throw these sorts of things around lightly, but I hope she is actually penetrated until she expires, preferably anally. And, yes, I shall say go so far as to say that I have a prefernce for it happening on the floor of the House of Commons. I hope she is set on, with teeth and hair and all the rubbing and stuff, and mounted by George Galloway in an act of desperate Celtic frenzy purely out of the Middle Ages.

She is what a lot of Labour women are about - an arse-licker extraorindaire, completely empty of all original ideas or even of anything resembling proper thought. But, as I have already stated, she is a shit. This is primarily her occupation. A rounded one, mainly focused on being actively bad. Her arrogance and smugness actually now seep from my television, in some fat, disgustingly lardy stream whenever she is featured, as if out of some nasty film. In the end I called the Ghostbusters and they eventually said it was nothing paranormal, they couldn't do a damn thing with it and that I would have to buy a new one, and whilst still charging me a £30 callout fee as they robbed me blind with a smile from Egon and a nod from Venkman. (Weekend rate.) But let's just set that aside for the moment.

I hope she bleeds howwibly on the inside when she dies and that nobody helps her. This is my most solemn and sacred wish, and it is all I can do each night but pray to God I shall see it come to pass in my own lifetime.