View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2015, 12:25   #176
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
sorry but this set is aweful - it really makes me wanna skip playing the round

1) its way too defensive with all those fr forting options - alliances good in defence will just dominate the round (congratz ultores on r62 win)

2) racial distribution is xan heavy - cause a race with 3 cloaked attack fleets is just OP

3) a universe where every 3rd planet is xan - is boring and will make everyone not in top200 quit at around tick 600 (because he has been roided by pods only for the 20th time by then)

thank god its a summer round only
Good im not the one saying this, shhhhhhh would accuse me for trying to demotivate the stat maker.

This set will not be run unless they are corrected, im not to worried atm, ill judge em when they are finished, but i think we know wich direction they are heading

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote