View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 11:01   #115
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Doing the right thing should not be rewarded. Doing the wrong thing should be punished! Then everyone is on a level playing field, i do however believe cheating for the most part is only a small percentage of the community, so MOSTLY it is fair.
I think that most of the community cheats.

I may be paranoid about that, but there have been issues those discussed in this thread EVERY SINGLE ROUND I have played, and I started in round 4.

Jerome posted earlier in the thread words to the effect of "cheating is fine provided you don't get caught" - I believe that this is exactly what the majority of players believe.

I think the only way to change it is to make an entire alliance pay for the actions of cheats.

Anything less is a slap on the wrist and a green flag to start all over again which is precisely why we still see so much cheating.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote