View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 10:57   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP-
Yes. Of course it is a punishment for the events that has taken place the last days. It has nothing to do with the fact that "someone" wanted to take out Denial and they didn't have the balls to do it themselves. So why not find a good excuse to teamup with other allies and get back the #1 position
I for one am certainly surprised that a group of alliances hit the extremely unpopular current #1 alliance.

PS Nobody would end up playing if we implemented crab's suggestion. I for one certainly wouldn't even consider putting in effort into a round where someone I only vaguely know might end up getting me closed. Not to mention the rather obvious trick where any spy you can get into another alliance could then be asked to cheat in order to get that alliance closed. The only real response to this would be staggeringly strict recruitment procedures (hardly an avenue we want to pursue).

Quote:
Mz, JBG, thoughts?
Unless you want to talk about it I'm not going to comment!