View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 09:55   #102
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
You're calling him a twat when what he did was PRESENT AND ARGUEMENT IN CIVIL FASHION! Seriously, learn to read you witless moron, the twats in this thread were wholly on the other side of the argument, Aedolaws made an admirable effort to refrain from stooping to their level, his patience was far greater than I personally would have shown in his situation. And you illiterate **** come in and start attacking him for this? LEARN TO READ A ****ING THREAD BEFORE REPLYING TO IT! YOU ARE WASTING MY AND EVERYONE ELSES TIME YOUR SELFCENTERED BULLSHIT! *THAT* IS WHY YOU ARE A TWAT YOU ****ING MORON!
I read until this far and then came into the conclusion that it's not really worth reading any arguments or posts from a person who feels the need to include a totally useless personal insult written in caps in his post.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote