View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 22:29   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We've not had an emo thread for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Have a nice meal and a nice chat. Then go to some bars.
Completly agree with what Tomkat said. I feel uncomfortable when eating, you don't know where to look, what t have, who pays, where do you go, how much do you spend. Don't get me wrong it is a great date later on but certainly not for the first one.

First Dates should always be fun.

If you get a first date she in general wants to get to know you.

So stay away from restaurants, cinemas, theatres, double dates, going out with friends.

Instead do something a bit different.

Some great dates I have done in the past are:

The Zoo. You just can't go wrong with the zoo, if the conversation is a bit dry there is always plenty to talk about and you can appear cool, calm and confident as well as cracking several jokes.

Ice Skating. As was mentioned earlier this is another great activity. If you are both shit, great you can both be crap together. You will also probably engage in a bit of unintential physical contact (I mean holding hands) which means she will be a bit more comfortable around you. If she is good then great just do what I do and get them to drag you around. Crack jokes, chat and then have a nice drink afterwards having a laugh.

The Aquarium. Much like the Zoo it is fun and interesting and will take her by surprise. It is just as fun and allows plenty of moments to have a chat and a joke or two. I really like the aquarium as the one in brum is half interactive stroking fish and shit. It's quite fun and you get to act like kids again!

Laser Quest. Never underestimate how competitive women can be. They love a bit of running around and getting hot and sweaty. I actually did this by chance with a girl, we were walking past and I persuaded her to go in (about a fiver for 15 minutes) we went in again and then spent the next couple of hours laughing, joking about how much fun we had.

Salsa Dancing. I am not sure whether you can dump this in the first date category as it has the potential of making you look a bit camp. She may get the wrong impression. However if she doesn't judge a book by it's cover it can be brilliant. Don't pretend to be good. Most women can dance, if they can't they can pick it up quite quickly so they see you as a little project. You have a dance, a laugh and then it leads onto going for a drink quite quickly. Not only that but Salsa dancing is often full of women, so you being in demand means she gets all territorial and wants to show that you are hers. Before she knows it she sees you as hers even though its only the first date.

What links all those above (and don't be limited to those, do something fun, interesting and different) is that it allows you to chat and laugh. If you are on the first date she is interested but she wants to test drive you. See if you can hold a conversation together and laugh.

But it's a two way process, I have been on dates before that have gone tits up. Not my fault, the girl was just boring as hell and so I didn't take it much further. I know I can hardly be picky, but you see you can. What's the point of dating someone who you don't enjoy the company of, regardless of their looks.

Have fun, also have a wash.