View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 16:30   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gates has more money than the Uk :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I agreed with the first line but this is just silly. That money will save lives and give people another chance. Considering the scale he's giving on I can't understand how you can say it's not that big a deal.
I meant that its not a big deal compared to his other achievements. When people in the future look back on our era, they will probably remember the computer revolution and the key role Microsoft played in it, not the fact that some poor people were cured of tuberculosis. It's not that Gates' charity work isnt a big deal in absolute terms ($600m is a lot of money), its that assessing him based primarilly on this rather than his main achievements is strange and only really makes sense from the Christian perspective where the worth of a person is a function of how much he helps others. Noone cares whether Newton gave anything to charity, and nor should they.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote