Thread: Planet Bar V6
View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 00:59   #14
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point
The turbolift doors slide open on deck six, and Wraith sweeps out into the bar. Glancing around the bar, or at least the portion of the 300-mile room that is visible, he spots slick and saunters over.

"Greetings, Mr Slick. Nice place, etc etc. I've just come from deck 7142, according to that lift over there" Wraith jerks a thumb over his shoulder at the turbolift, which seems for some reason to now be filled by an elephant. "I think it may be malfunctioning. Either that or there's more to this ship than meets the eye..." Wraith glances furtively around, before moving closer to slick, and lowering his voice. "Anyway, I've come to apply for the post of Investigative Explorer. 2000 decks - or maybe more - each the size of a small communist dictators retirement island, I'll bet there's whole new civilizations living onboard this ship. Who knows, we may even find a stable copy of Windows 98... Of course, due to the sheer enormity of the task facing me, I would need free drinks for the duration of my investigations."