View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 01:36   #55
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wanker of the Month - April Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
First you have a vote and the best ten entries get picked and then there's a vote for those and then the best nine get picked and there's a vote for those and then the best eight get picked and there's a vote for those..............and then the best four get picked and I ****ing kill myself.
Fair Point.

Next month, i take the suggestions and choose the 5 highest profile examples of wankerishness.

A strong forerunner for next month appears to be Heather Mills McCartney. Im wondering how she gets a "Wanker" award though .... i guess prosthetics have evolved to a truly bizarre level nowadays.
In his zeal to discover the Snark