View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 03:22   #422
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Fail.
How is it 'fail'? Read the first 3 words.. i'll give you a clue "i dont care". Anyone can type .search Korsan into there bots to find which alliance you're in, then try to act superior. However, I didnt care enough to even both doing that as you're so insignificant no-one cares. As i said before in this thread.... Goat Up Korsan.

and as for my post: Cain, Demort and HeimdallR dismissed it as completly incorrect, then i proved it right by showing forum posts and logs (which Assassin has confirmed were correct). So, if Demort doesnt even know whats going on and he's Rocks political person, WTF is going on in Rock. Hopefully, he's been trained enough that he'll do better next round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote