View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 11:38   #404
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
After recent events, need I repeat?

Isolate your enemy, focus and don't let up the pressure on that one alliance. Grind out a war. Boring but effective when you aren't as good as your opposition. Rotating targets is all and well good for roid chasing. None of you are in a position to roid chase.

Apprime have simply ridden out the storm and put themselves into a very good position and credit to them. Not particularly hard given that it wasn't much of a storm.

Think!
I get the point of your post there lok.

I do remember how subh (representing low - mid tier alliances) that round napped eXilition(round winners) because it did get heavy incs from ND and Angels(possible round contenders) that round and how that could relate to this round with the current alliances.

I did want CT to go 24/7 on apprime but never was implimented.

R15 was a more Eventful round than this one although this round was certainly better than last.
I remember R15 well, The magical vsh "support planets" which I got absolutey sick of constantly having to exile them out of my gal for some actives (Aka poluting the quality of the player base)
Glad the support planet rule was implimented as this stopped the demand for these sorts of planets. (Made Assassin an Epic MH as he didn't give a flying xxxx who he closed regardless of their standing)
Why you never make a public announcement of a war declaration on forums.
(Subh v TGV http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188414 )
Because the big 5 exil,1up,angels,ND,LCH just basically roided both allies stupid.
Enough Nostalgia.

Here is a open question to AD...
Does ROCK have the minerals (I know bad pun) nessesary to go for the #1 position?

edit-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why is where you play relevant to what i said ?? regardless of what alliance your in your still a twat.
Have you read your previous post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Do we really need to do this again? I won last time, Korsan. I'll spare you the quotes of when and how I pointed this out last time (but really it's to save me looking), and leave you with three words:

"Guilty by association".
Checkmate?