View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 09:07   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
The only alliance i can see that is running away with things is omega , really not getting this thread

JBG are you saying we should all hit omega ?
I'm sorry, my thread was only addressed to alliances who have a shred of independence. You continue doing whatever apprime tell you to do like a good boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic
With this you are actually proposing on handing the round to omega. We have seen them run ahead very fast from the start, not suprisingly, as they are by far best contender for #1 given their memberbase and numbers.
No, blocking against omega is fine and probably a good idea. Everyone interested in #1 should concentrate on killing off apprime first though. It'll be a lot harder later on when apprime have half of the t50 planets.

Although I must applaud apprime's laughable attempts to play down their strength by kicking a few 4-600k score planets from tag. Good job guys!