View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2008, 11:23   #31
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much is PA worth? really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
Complete insanity to invest in a project like PA with the current status of the market. I am referring to the heavy debt load of the average individual and my belief about global recession prior to turning into a new financial cycle, and not based on the performance (rather lack of) of the global stock market.
1st up very good post and I agree with most of it... the main thing I disagree with is the quote, the market being down does not mean that there is no investment just that it needs to be better targeted and targeted at things that should do well in a tighter financial environment. in a world of heavy debt and a global recession a game like planetarion should do well (not saying it will ofc) because 1, its not expensive to play (so it does not add to that debt - unless you get too addicted) and 2, its played over a long period (hopefully providing satisfaction over a long period) making it pretty good value for money for the player rather than something that might be bought and only used for a day

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote