View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2008, 14:18   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: How much is PA worth? really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper View Post
Are you seriously expecting a tenfold increase in the number of subscribers of such an old game?
Yes, I think this is reasonable.

The game has barely progressed in 10 rounds because there's been no investment; lots of good ideas get ignored (I remember a simple one of mine which required less than a day's coding time but still hasn't been done).

With correct marketing to the web 2.0, mobile browsing & developing nations markets, 10,000 is a perfectly reasonable number.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote