View Single Post
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 13:35   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Shortening Prelaunch

I'm not quite sure what you've settled on here, but as I see things:

1) hardcore players (cypher) would like pre-launch to be removed as it would make their lives easier.
2) less hardcore players (jester) want it to stay because they're not willing to devote their lives to PA. They have the skill, and pre-launch allows them to compete.
3) most alliances are opposed to this (spectrum of alliances - LCH, VGN, smaller alliances).

So I can't see any reason for a change. Quite why xVx or TGV support a change is beyond me, and perhaps they should take a long hard look at themselves and ask why they want to kill PA.