Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 13:29   #187
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Nice to see p3nguins taking top 3 spots in most stats even hostiles! I had many claims like these coming from various alliances this round including HR. Apparently we were their top hostile by 200 incoming more than ultores even though we had been ptargeting inferno for two weeks previous to that. You cant tell them their intel is wrong though
Except that our intel isn't wrong..
p3n has been fully mapped (and verified) since PT 194. (And the history of members joining/leaving was worked back to PT 1. Same for Ultores)

I do not know who told you what/when but Ult started P-targetting us at PT 760-784, so looking at the stats prior to that:

Top 3 hostile up to PT 750:
  • p3n: 398
  • ultprime: 200 (+ 7 incs from Ultores, + 11 incs from Apprime)
  • ct: 138

Top 3 hostile up to PT 1169:
  • ult: 908
  • p3n: 497
  • ct: 188

If someone's intel is wrong then I can assure you it's not ours but yours..
But you do not seem to be alone in that.. Rainbows and CT intel also seems to be wrong.. or they are posting wrong numbers.. the incomings they show from HR does not match the number of our outgoing fleets..

Outgoing stats of HR:
  • to CT: 215 vs 146 posted by [DDK]gm
  • to Rainbows: 53 vs 50 posted by BloodyButcher

Last edited by Bram; 5 Dec 2014 at 13:35. Reason: Added stats of Apprime/Ultores
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote