Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 11:08   #179
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Nice to see p3nguins taking top 3 spots in most stats even hostiles! I had many claims like these coming from various alliances this round including HR. Apparently we were their top hostile by 200 incoming more than ultores even though we had been ptargeting inferno for two weeks previous to that. You cant tell them their intel is wrong though

I think we should all take these stats with a bag of salt as we all know they are inflated and reported incorrectly all the time. Looking at our own bot the stats are hugely innacurate so no need to post more false info. However I expect our top incoming based on what I have seen on the def pages:

# inferno
# ct
-------
#mix of hr nd rainbows rock hue
The total tally of p3ng incs is 552, counted today, from our spam/ingame list.
I cant understand how you dare claiming someone is inflating and reporting things incorrectly.
You just spam in p3ngs coordlist, open up a calculator, and start adding up all the incs.
Now, the coords we got of p3ng might be wrong, so the numbers might be a little bit off.
Now we got 60 p3ng coords added ingame, some of them might be wrong, but if you give me your coord list i can give you the exact number if you want too.

CT got a auto adding system, using their greasemonkey tool, so i doubt that GM will say that there is a big error margine in his numbers.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote