Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 21:05   #169
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Seems pretty funny that these 'alliances' can call the top 3 cowards, when they haven't hit anyone together all round. Pot, kettle, black.

The three allies respect each other, having fought wars over previous rounds (way more intense ones than anything I've seen this round). So allies have different goals round to round. It's not necessarily about what's best (or most interesting) for the game, but what is suitable for the allies involved and the bond/trust between them.

Last round was pretty intense for both P3nguins and BF, having both been at each other's throats for the past couple, and I think they both have a healthy respect for one another because of it. The reason the round was over early, was due to the leadership in allies outside of the top 3, not thinking through their decisions. Nothing else.

I would also like to point out as a member of P3nguins and former HC, I haven't logged in to my account for a week to not only signify the lax attitude some of us are taking, but also how seriously wank the stats are. If you want to point fingers...
Black-Flag and Ultores have hit RainbowS together 4 nights iirc.
If they call it random attacks, id be quite suprised, as when you getting 250 random incs some of them would obviously most likely be piggies. Even when they seemed to come into waves at certain planets of ours miracilous precises, having pure Ult and pure BF waves over 6 LTs.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote