View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 09:44   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: most ridiculous sport ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
For starters, it's soccer, at least your mediterranean cousins got the name right.

The core supporters are louts. Actually to use your own term, I find the average football supporter a bit chavish. People going about in big crowds before, during and after games beating each other up and making ruckus just because your team didn't do well. It's just a ****ing sport people, get over it.
Ahaha you're so dumb. Association Football is both more popular and came first.

And I haven't seen a fight outside a football match... well, I can't remember the last time.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 6 Jun 2005 at 11:26.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote