Thread: ALLY Round 78
View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 08:39   #54
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: ALLY Round 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I mean, you a retard, we all know this.
Why would i bother reading you signature as its most likely as inteligent as the person who wrote it?
As i said the ONLY time i remember you uttering a singel word was R45, when you in fact were in FAnG, or hanging around in teh FAnG channels, and having a planet in FAnG.
If your not gonna stop with your stupid trolling id have to start reporting your posts very soon.

For history reference look here:
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=45 search for your nick there
If you claim thats not you, i can always dig up some old logs from that round.
THAT ROUND WAS THE ONLY TIME I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, wich was my whole point.
Feel free to go and find the logs. As I said I didn’t play round 45 so who ever that is using my nick is indeed fake and I’d love to read the logs to see who’s impersonating me. I certainly don’t use planet and ruler names which show “_____________” so yes sorry to burst your bubble but that wasn’t even me.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote