View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 19:11   #240
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

For the record, Spore is neutral in this block war and have stated as such. The incomings we did on 3 Ult as highlighted in this thread was due to a galaxy raid.

If you investigated that raid, you'd find we were not the only ones hitting the same galaxy. That in itself (bar my word) should show clearly that Spore is not coordinating against Ultores, nor does it have any plans to do so.

Every round Spore and Ultores have coexisted in the same universe we have been at war, so this round is different.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote