Thread: Apple Macs
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2003, 03:31   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Mac vs PC
It's a very easily summerisable argument.

Macs now have a more unstable OS, for the first time ever.
Macs are more expensive.
Macs are slower.
The only thing about macs that makes them different (the processors) are made by IBM. Hohoho.

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Sure, it's great with USB like that.

One-buttoned mice are good but some apps want at least two; it's not a question of being modern exactly. Some people think one is best, some think five is best, it's largely tradition and taste either way. I prefer user interfaces optimised for one button myself. Think Different! (how patronising is that advert?)
I historically used a three button mouse.

Acorns were great, especially at DTP; Impression Publisher Professional was much better than Quark imo, having used both.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote